Department of Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery
The Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery speciality at Trustwell provides a full range of dermatological care for both common and rare problems of skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes along with sexually transmitted diseases. Our Department offers comprehensive care and works with you to address your all dermatology needs.
Trustwell Hospital dermatology department has the best dermatologist in Bangalore with over two decades of experience. Our doctors also have fair expertise in genetics, immunology, melanoma, oral disease, pathology, pediatrics, pharmacology, etc. for better grasping of ailment. Our specialists work in collaboration with oncologists, surgeons, endocrinologists, neurologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons to provide holistic & comprehensive care to the patients.
Trustwell Speciality of Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery offers-
- Advanced Day care services
- 24x7 Burn Emergency services
- Laser services
- Latest Technology for rare and complex diseases
Each patient is analyzed and treated differently with customized and tailored strategy.
- General dermatology
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Birthmarks including port wine stains and hemangiomas
- Hair and nail disorders
- Pigmentation disorders
- Skin infections including warts and fungal infection.
- Destruction and excision of benign, premalignant and malignant skin lesions
- Skin cancer evaluation and treatment
- Acne scar treatment
Heavy research on the symptoms of patient and holistic approach towards it, supported by finest techniques and management is the key foundation to treat a patient in Trustwell.
- Acne Scar Removal
- Treating Aged or Sun-Damaged Skin
- Chemical Peel
- Dermabrasion / Dermaplaning
- Laser Surgery Overview
- Laser Surgery for Skin Conditions
- Radio- frequency Surgery
- Vitiligo Surgery
- Acne Surgery
- Surgical Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Light Therapy
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Patch Testing
- LASER techniques
- IR dermatology
- 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 128- Slice Computed Tomography (CT) scan.
- Department of Anesthesia and Critical care
- Department of Emergency and Trauma
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Department of Neuroscience
- Department of Interventional Radiology
- Department of Endocrinology
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases