Microbiology is specialized study of microscopic organisms in the body which cause discomfort or even serious illness. Department of Microbiology at Trustwell Hospital offers various laboratory services like serology, Medical Microbial, Molecular testing Diagnostic and advanced services. These services include comprehensive array of tests like autoimmune disease testing, infectious disease serology, bacterial fungal infections, H1N1, tuberculosis, viral markers testing, etc.
We head as the best Microbiology Department in Bangalore with our proficient and endeavoring team of Microbiologist along with lab technicians. We believe time is crucial when it comes to Medicare and we are well able to conduct various molecular based diagnoses within short period of time with accurate results.
We also run clinical research to find even more innovative techniques for betterment of our patient. All the safety and quality check norms are followed as per international and national standards in Trustwell hospital.
Our proactive department undertakes immediate action with treating teams for better understanding of diseases. We excel in our conventional as well as modern state of the art equipment like automated system for bacterial, mycobacterium culture, bacterial identification and antibiotic susceptibility
- HIV, HBV, HCV
- Viral Hepatitis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Rheumatic fever
- Scrub typhus
- Blood infection
- Microbial testing of blood, stool and urine.
- Molecular Diagnosis by PCR
- CMV Quantitative Real time PCR
- EBV Quantitative Real Time PCR
- HCV QuantitativeReal time PCR: Roche Cobas Taqman
- HBV Quantitative Real Time PCR: Roche Cobas Taqman
- HBV and HCV qualitative TMA : Chiron
- HEV Quantitative Real time PCR
- GenProbe for molecular diagnosis of TB
- Automation in blood culture (BacT/Alert-3D).
- CO2 Incubator for growth of fastidious organisms.
- Minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC) using the E-test.
- MIC susceptibility testing for yeast fungi.
- Anaerobic automated system
- MALDI TOF
- Molecular testing
- Vitek MS, VITEK-2
- Accuprobe assay
- Quantiferon TB Gold in tube assay
- Automated culture
- Anoxomat anerobic culture
- Department of Anesthesia and Critical care
- Department of Emergency and Trauma Care
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Gynecology
- Department of Nephrology
Specialization and Expertise
What Our Patient's Say About Us
Team of Cardiology Specialists
Healthcare blogs by Trustwell Hospital Consultants to educate the patients on all aspects of lifestyle and other common diseases